If you've been thinking, someone should do something about ______ , look inside. You are that someone.
There is a swirl of change sweeping the globe with two types of people involved: those who are part of the new, and those who remain a part of the old. There are those being the change and those waiting for the change. BECOME PART OF THE NEW; BE THE CHANGE. How? By intending to do so.
1. Something that is intended; an aim or purpose.
2. Law The state of one's mind at the time one carries out an action.
3. Meaning; purport.
1. Firmly fixed; concentrated: an intent gaze.
2. Having the attention applied; engrossed.
3. Having the mind and will focused on a specific purpose.
So...here is my change-facilitator to-do list:
- DO something with the intent of being one-hundred-percent true to yourself (know yourself).
- Act in honor (even if it gets you arrested, been there done that myself).
- Find reasons to celebrate; and celebrate often (even when it doesn't make sense).
- Find what brings your heart delight and stay in that space (no matter who says otherwise).
- When you feel compelled to act, ACT without hesitation (even if it means leaving home).
- When you speak, do so in alignment with who you are (even if it angers someone in "authority").
- Ponder compassionate thoughts toward yourself and others (even when you/they screw up).
- Beware of the tendency to separate yourself or deem yourself unique (ego).
- Allow yourself to come fully into your own power (even if it displeases someone you care about).
- Get so caught up in the moment that you lose all sense of time (woo-hoo!).
- Join with those who are like-minded (we are soul family).
When you do these things, you help free the world.